Welcome to Our Monthly Newsletter
This just in: today we published the first edition of NewsBytes, Embodee’s monthly summary of apparel and footwear industry news, focusing on the latest product personalization and customization technology.
Here’s a sneak peak at our September headlines:
- Retail tech investment: big dividends
- Virtual catwalks and other AR brand experiences
- Nike’s Swoosh color switcharoo
- Onward and upward for online sales
- Speaking of growth: online customization
- Embodee news: conference, key hires
Also, our favorite quote, courtesy of Internet Retailer: “The share of online apparel sales as a portion of total apparel and accessories sales is increasing at a faster pace than all of U.S. ecommerce. Online apparel sales grew 18.5% in 2018 and represented 34.4% of U.S. apparel sales, up from 30.6% in 2017.”
Check out more of NewsBytes — our news summaries as well as links to all the details from trusted sources of industry trends and developments. Our goal: help you stay informed, save time, and sell more! So subscribe now.